WHS for Supervisors
This course aims to familarise participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to apply the principles of risk management as an integral part of an effective Safety Management System. It will also assist supervisors and managers to effectively manage health and safety in their area of responsibility.This training session is suitable for:
- - Directors
- - Managers
- - Supervisors
- - Team leaders
- - Work Health and Safety Framework.
- - Duty Holders, Due Diligence & Responsibilities.
- - Safety culture.
- - WHS Management Systems.
- - Managing Risks and Notifiable Incidents.
- - Consultation, Representation and Participation.
- - Workers Compensation
Successful participants will receive a statement of training issued by Trainonline.
Nominal course duration:
Please note: This course can be conducted onsite and customised to cover specific organisational requirements, policies and procedures.