Construction White Card NT
LIMITED OFFER: $49 ENROLL NOW
Corporate Clients with 10 or more students please click here
COMPLETE THE COURSE ONLINE NOW AND RECEIVE YOUR CARD ON THE SAME DAY (Read below)*
Northern Territory White Card Certification
To get a job within the construction industry, you are required to have a White Card whatever state you’re located in. So if you’re considering working in construction and are looking for a well-respected training institution to get your certification but don’t want to pay an arm and a leg, you’re in good hands here at Training Online. You’ll find that the materials we provide will give you the best chance to successfully complete the course, because it’s all been tailored to be as straightforward as possible.
Undertaking this training, you’ll learn basic practices in work health and safety (WHS) for worksites, and once you’ve passed the final assessment can then go straight into a job!
Why choose us?
For the last fifteen years of us offering an online alternative to training, we’ve been able to mould various courses to put our students in the best possible position to pass. Our experience doing what we do has enabled us to cull what doesn’t work and nourish what does, which is what you experience when you train with us today.
Understanding very well that technology is constantly evolving, and people are becoming more and more time-poor, we’ve created an integrated learning platform for you to take advantage of. Basically, you’re able to progress in your training at home on a tablet or PC, or when you’re out and have some time to spare on your smartphone running Android or iOS.
Speak with us for further information
Our services cover the Northern Territory and all of Australia, and we provide everything from a manual handling course and more. For any extra questions you’d like answered, don’t hesitate to call our customer service line on (02) 8090 2453 to chat directly with one of our helpful staff. You can also use our online message form to send us a digital enquiry, which we’ll answer hastily.
To complete the course simply
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link. Use the link to login to the site for the first time
3. Make secure payment online using
( Please contact us if you do not have a credit card or paypal account)
4. Complete the online course and assessment. This course is compatible with a PC, iPAD and Android devices.
5. Print your certificate online once all assessments completed successfuly.
6. You will receive a WA White Card. The WA Construction Induction card can be used through out Australia including Northern Territory.
In order to complete the course you will need:
- Webcam/Mic or mobile phone with camera
- Hard Hat
- Hearing protection eg ear muffs or ear plugs
- High visibility vest
Course Fee: $
59 (Limited offer $49) ENROLL NOW
As a result of the harmonisation of workplace health and safety laws and the adoption of the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 in the NT, all General Construction Induction Training Cards issued from other states are acceptable in NT.
Please see the following information bulletin from WorkSafe NT. This means NT residents can now complete the OHS Induction for Construction (White card course) online.
The NT White Card course topics include:
- Work Health and Safety Legislation
- Risk Management on a construction site
- WHS Communication and reporting processes on a construction site
- Incident and emergency procedures