Tasmania Construction White Card
Course Fee: $59 ENROLL NOW
Corporate Clients with 10 or more students please click here
Tasmania’s Favourite Online White Card Certification
If you’re interested in finding work throughout the construction industry, it is absolutely vital that you have completed this training. Upon its conclusion, you will have a firm understanding of basic Work Health and Safety (WHS) practices, and will be able to apply for your card from WorkSafe Tasmania. Once these simple steps have been completed, you will be eligible to work in various areas of construction.
Why choose Train Online to obtain your White Card certificate
First and foremost, we’ve long established our great reputation in providing applicants right around Australia with a convenient way to train and obtain various certifications. Since opening our doors back in 2001, we have helped thousands of Australians in achieving a pass in the different course choices available.
Over this time, we have recognised that due to our busy lives, an alternative way of learning was necessary which is why we have integrated our courses to be able to work across various devices, allowing our students to complete modules wherever they are. Further to this, the materials you have to assist you while undertaking the certification are all wonderfully straightforward – you will be able to follow everything easily, putting you in the best stead to pass.
Providing an exceptional level of customer service
When you decide to learn with Train Online, you can be certain you’ll receive nothing but the best in customer service. We offer our White Card training for Queensland and beyond, and we also cater for manual handling plus more.
We understand that you might have a question or two about our Tasmania White Card training before deciding to begin, in which case please feel free to call (02) 8090 2453 to chat with a friendly staff member. If you’d prefer, you’re welcome to use the handy online contact form which we’ll be sure to respond to ASAP!
To complete the course simply
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link. Use the link to login to the site for the first time
3. Make secure payment online using
( Please contact us if you do not have a credit card or paypal account)
4. Complete the online course and assessment. This course is compatible with a PC, iPAD and Android devices.
5. Print your certificate online once all assessments completed successfuly.
6. Once you have successfully completed the course online and received your certificate you will need to apply for your white card by applying to WorkSafe Tasmania by attending a a Service Tasmania outlet.
In order to complete the course you will need:
- Webcam/Mic or mobile phone with camera
- Hard Hat
- Hearing protection eg ear muffs or ear plugs
- High visibility vest
Course Fee: $59 ENROLL NOW
General Induction for Construction also know as "White Card" training teaches people the knowledge and skills described in the national unit of competency CPCCOHS1001a: Work safely in the construction industry. It is a legal obligation to complete this course prior to commencing work on a construction site.
The Tasmanian White Card course topics include:
- WHS Legislation
- Risk Management on a construction site
- WHS Communication and reporting processes on a construction site
- Incident and emergency procedures